Friday, November 4, 2011

So I Changed My Mind - One More Update

So I changed my mind because we have added a couple of pretty large items today.

First we added two Tennessee Titan tickets for November 27th at LP Field in Nashville.

Second we added two tickets to the Zac Brown Band concert at the FEDEX Forum in Memphis on Thursday night (face value of tickets are $100 each).

As for the other stuff - it seems like there's way too much to list individually, but let me assure you that there's something for everyone at the Auction tomorrow (actually it's already tomorrow).  We have item's valued from $10 - $1,000 and everything in between.

We hope you will take advantage of the hour you're going to gain on Saturday night and come and have a great time at our Chili Supper & Auction @ Medina FBC.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. We are ready for an UPDATE!!! What is the TOTAL!?!?! :)
    -Daniel and Emily

    ReplyDelete